- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms (one on ground floor)
- 1 bathroom
- Available for full week holidays and short breaks
- Free super-fast fibre Wi-Fi
- Fully enclosed garden
- Dogs welcome
- No neighbours
- Views over the sea and wildflower meadow 15-min walk to rocky seashore
- Open fire, logs supplied
- Simple games room with pool table, table football and small TV
- Type 2 7kW EV Charger at the property with no additional fees
- Location: Dundrennan, 9 miles east of Kirkcudbright in Dumfries and Galloway, SW Scotland
Beyond the waterfall and past the unicorn’s nose, suddenly, you’ll see Cutlar’s Lodge.
Here, the views open out to reveal our wildflower meadow and a glimpse of what looks like Rapunzel’s tower across the loch.
Right at the heart of Orroland’s landscaped grounds, this self-catering cottage is ideal for exploring Orroland itself and the local region of Dumfries and Galloway.
The cottage is full of charm. From its cosy surroundings to its immaculate private gardens, you can settle down with a book on the porch and let the fresh air calm your soul.
A two-storey stone cottage, with all the home comforts you’d expect: an open fire, a comfortable sofa, a sun porch and outside space for a BBQ.
This makes the perfect location for you and your family, as the gardens are fully enclosed so children and dogs are free to play in safe surroundings.
Cutlar’s Lodge has ample off-road parking and a garage suitable for one car.
Our prices include bed linen and towels, electricity, heating oil and logs for the open fire. You are welcome to arrive from 4pm and we ask you to depart by 10am. A landline phone keeps you in touch with family and friends whilst away if you choose to share the number.
* We are fortunate to enjoy super-fast fibre broadband at Orroland.