- Sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom, 1 shower room
- Single storey accommodation with occasional steps
- Available for full week holidays and short breaks
- Free super-fast fibre Wi-Fi
- Fully enclosed courtyard
- Dogs welcome
- No neighbours
- 20 mins walk to rocky seashore
- Wood burning stove, logs supplied
- Games room with pool table, table tennisand Smart TV
- Type 2 7kW EV Charger at the property with no additional fees
- Location: Dundrennan, 9 miles east of Kirkcudbright in Dumfries and Galloway, SW Scotland
Along a winding and private drive, Abbotsway Cottage is set in the most peaceful and secluded area you could imagine. The only thing you’ll see for miles is trees, wildlife, birds, and the call of the seashore just a 20-minute walk away.
When you arrive, the first thing you’ll notice about Abbotsway is how much space there is inside (or perhaps the welcome treats on the kitchen table!)
The games room is particularly popular with families, and offers hours of entertainment – for children and adults alike. Play late into the evening and compete in a game of pool or table tennis.
Or perhaps you need a quiet moment to reflect and unwind? Sit by the large bay window, and admire the beautiful landscape outside while listening to the crackling fire.
Abbotsway is a single-storey stone cottage set in a fully enclosed courtyard. With attractive gardens, flower beds and lawns overlooking the fields, there is ample space for dogs and children to play.
Inside, you’ll find a modern farmhouse-style kitchen with plenty of storage for food. The bedrooms are split into two separate wings, making the cottage well suited to families holidaying with grandparents, children, teenagers – or two couples holidaying together.
Our prices include bed linen and towels, electricity, heating oil and logs for the open fire. You are welcome to arrive from 4pm and we ask you to depart by 10am. A landline phone keeps you in touch with family and friends whilst away if you choose to share the number.
* We are fortunate to enjoy super-fast fibre broadband at Orroland.